- Address: farm stands on Santa Rita Road (off So. Bethel Road) and 880 Climbing Tree Lane (off Neal Springs Road)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.templetonvalleyfarms.com/
- About: “We are a small local organic farm in Templeton, California that grows and sells fresh and healthy fruits, veggies, eggs and honey — all harvested on site using natural, sustainable and simple farming practices. Come visit our farm stands on Santa Rita Road (off So. Bethel Road) and 880 Climbing Tree Lane here in the north of San Luis Obispo County to load up with beautiful produce and flowers as well as delicious eggs and honey! If you live in or are traveling through the nearby towns of Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Miguel and Santa Margarita; our roadside farm stands would just be a short drive away.”
- What is grown: fresh, biodynamic & local fruits, veggies, flowers, eggs & honey…
- Where to buy: Visit there farm Stands click here for details.