Clark Valley Organic Farm
- Address: Clark Valley Road, Los Osos, California
- Website: Clarkvalleyorganicfarm.com
- About: “In the Spring of 2002 Eric and Dana purchased 81 acres off Clark Valley Road and Los Osos Valley Road and developed Clark Valley Farm and Horse Boarding, a certified organic farm and sustainably managed horse facility. From 2002 thru 2009 they grew 100% organic crops at the Clark Valley Farm and sold their broccoli, lettuce, kale, chard, strawberries, lettuce and many other veggies at six farmer’s markets, to as many as 100 households with their CSA and to local restaurants.”
- What is grown: Click here to find out what is in season.
- Where to buy: “We sell to restaurants, at farmers markets and through a Community Supported Agriculture project, or CSA”